Sunday, June 17, 2007

Reflections

Here I sit.
Here I wait.
Here I stay.
Here I hear.
I hear you singing in my heart.
It is always Your Song.
Sometimes I think I am deaf.
But that is only when I am cold.
Without your grace, for sure that's how I would stay.
But Grace...
Grace you give.
Mercy.
Mercy that triumphs over judgement.
Splendid Golden Mercies.
What would I be without you God?
What would I do without your love?
The love that you so sweetly and lavishly give me.
Jesus you adorn me with Purity.
It is only you.
I owe you it all.
All of me.
All of my life.
Thankful.
My heart cries and weeps with thankful tears
for you...My King.
My Jesus.
My Love,
Love me.
Naked, poor and filthy was I for sure.
God let not my heart deceive me even as I write you these words.
But create in me a clean heart.
A willingness to repent and be yielded to you.
Forever more...forever more.

No comments: